Here are the steps required to setup your voicemail box. It is important that you record your full name and unavailable greeting because your recorded name is used for the dial-by-name directory feature.
- Press the Message button on your telephone or dial *97 and key in your voicemail password.
- Press 0 to access the administrative options for your mailbox.
- Press 1 to record your unavailable voicemail greeting which will play whenever you are not available.
- Press 3 to record your first and last name which is used for by the dial-by-name directory feature.
- Press 5 to change your voicemail password.
There are a number of ways in which you can access your voicemail.
- Method 1: Dial *97 from your telephone and enter your voicemail password.
- Method 2: Press the voicemail button on your ip-phone and enter your voicemail password
While you are in the voicemail system you have a number of option keys available to you.
1 Listen to New Voicemail Messages
1 Skip the time and caller phone number playback
4 Play the previous message
5 Repeat the current message
6 Play the next message
7 Delete the current message
8 Forward the message to another mailbox
9 Save the message in a folder
* Hear the help menu; Rewind the message
# Exit; Fast forward the message
2 Change to another Message Folder
1 Change to the new messages folder
2 Change to the old messages folder
0 Access administrative mailbox options
1 Record your unavailable message
2 Record your busy message
3 Record your first and last name
4 Record your temporary message